Personal achievements (pat on the back!):
- I bought a two-bedroom flat in Bangalore with two-year savings.
- Assumed responsibility on family front.
- Shared a nice bond for almost nine months with my niece.
- Got my Greencard (Thanks to KC for this!)
- Sponsored my parents for Business visa (they now have 10-year multiple visa to US)
- Worked hard in the office and received a ~7% rise in pay.
- Invested a huge amount in stock market.
- Spent more time with my sisters (as promised).
But I've scummed to few vices and not proud about it, so here goes the 'devil's list':
- Tried tobacco and almost addicted to alcohol.
- Didn't visit three first cousin's weddings.
- Lost contact with few friends (not proud of it)
- Didn't learn any new skills at work (expect for Asterisk configuration).