Jan 2, 2008

Flashback--2007

2007 has been a roller coaster year for me---personally, financially and emotionally. Here's the list of times (not in the right order though).

Personal achievements (pat on the back!):
  • I bought a two-bedroom flat in Bangalore with two-year savings.
  • Assumed responsibility on family front.
  • Shared a nice bond for almost nine months with my niece.
  • Got my Greencard (Thanks to KC for this!)
  • Sponsored my parents for Business visa (they now have 10-year multiple visa to US)
  • Worked hard in the office and received a ~7% rise in pay.
  • Invested a huge amount in stock market.
  • Spent more time with my sisters (as promised).

But I've scummed to few vices and not proud about it, so here goes the 'devil's list':
  • Tried tobacco and almost addicted to alcohol.
  • Didn't visit three first cousin's weddings.
  • Lost contact with few friends (not proud of it)
  • Didn't learn any new skills at work (expect for Asterisk configuration).

No comments:

Post a Comment