Mar 16, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I was waiting for an the anniversary of my last post to post a new one. And here it is.


Time flies without regard to anything. But if you asking me what happened in the past year-it is truly just handful of important events I remember. Maybe, that is all I need to remember but somewhere deep down it hurts that knowingly I’ve missed documenting the events that took place, the thoughts that passed through, the unimplemented ideas, completed projects which took place all through the year.

Call it sanity; contented-ness or even vanity-it surely cheers me to up to go over chapters of life to perk me up.

So, here’s thanking Rads from bottom of my heart for this blog award. The award meaning from German word it means 'Beloved'. Feel that.Rads is a blogger friend and she's back to blogging full time again.

The rules say I should pass it on to five others but please feel free to take the tag yourself and spread the love.

Every beloved object is the center point of a paradise.
-Novalis

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! and what a come back...hope you're here to stay. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again rads..hoping that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete