Oct 20, 2007

Midnight lesson!

Last night, I had to learn it a hard way.

I confess, I'm not a Pottery Barn freak where items in your house should be assinged (confined is say) to a particular place. Living like a bachelor, i surf on sitting on my bed (thanks to wireless!), iron the clothes (if necessary) just 10 mins before I head out to work and well you can guess the rest.

Last night, insomia decided to pay a visti to me. Woke up at 2am and the next thing to grab my specs was the laptop. Found out that battery was dying and plugged in the wire.

Half an hour later, my laptop starts hibernating! I try to grab the Poland Spring bottle and touch the iron box next to it......ahhhhhhhhhhh! It was hot.

Had puggled in the iron box wire instead of the battery one! doh!

Midnight lesson learnt--never browse (or actually plug in wires) half awake.

P.S: Thankfully, there was no fire in the apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment